With the upcoming of ETH 2.0 Merge Upgrade, MEXC will close the exchange channel for ETH, ETHS and ETHW at 2022-09-12 12:00 (UTC).
For users who still hold ETHS and ETHW after the closing of the exchange channel, the arrangements will be as follows:
- If the ETH 2.0 upgrade ends up with more than one chain, ETHS will be automatically converted into the upgraded ETH at a 1:1 ratio and ETHW will be upgraded to airdropped candy tokens (Users holding ETHS and ETHW will not receive airdrops of new forked tokens repeatedly).
- If ETH 2.0 upgrade is completed without a fork, ETHS and ETHW will be converted into the upgraded ETH at a certain ratio. The specific plan will be announced in a further announcement.
For more information, please refer to：
- MEXC Supports Ethereum (ETH) 2.0 Upgrade & Lists Potential Hard Fork Tokens
- Announcement on the Support for Upcoming Ethereum Merge
- The Merge
- Mainnet Merge Announcement
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Buy USDT Instantly here: https://otc.mexc.com/
Refer a friend to enjoy a high rebate, create your personalized invitation link today: https://www.mexc.com/invite
Enjoy trading on MEXC.
The MEXC Team
11 September 2022