- MEXC will credit to users’ accounts the forked token at a ratio of 1:1, based on the snapshot of ETH balances before the Paris execution layer upgrade (approximately at ETH mainnet block height of 15,540,293, or 2022-09-15 04:30 UTC. This is an estimated time and subject to change).
- For users who have exchanged ETH with ETHS and ETHW on MEXC, we will not airdrop ETHW tokens to them.
- Starting from 2022-09-15 at 04:30 (UTC), deposits and withdrawals for ETH, ERC 20 tokens, and tokens based on the chain of ARB, MATIC, OP, OG, PMG, METIS, and KUB will be suspended (This is an estimated time and subject to change).
- Any deposits of ETH, ERC 20 tokens, and tokens based on the chain of ARB, MATIC, OP, OG, PMG, METIS, and KUB during this period will not be credited to users’ MEXC accounts, and users will not be eligible for any distribution of the forked token in the event of a chain split.
- We will reopen deposits and withdrawals after the Merge is complete and the network is stable, and notify users in a further announcement.
Find us on
Buy USDT Instantly here:https://otc.mexc.com/
Refer a friend to enjoy a high rebate, create your personalized invitation link today:https://www.mexc.com/invite
Enjoy trading on MEXC.
The MEXC Team
14 September 2022