The Debt Box (DEBT) project will be listed soon on the MEXC M-Day platform. The M-Day listing event is held exclusively for all users to participate in and enjoy project token airdrops.
This is a special M-Day event exclusively for Futures trading, and users who meet the futures trading requirements can get free project tokens. Simple and hassle-free, you’re welcome to participate!
Presenting the project for this session: The Debt Box (DEBT)
Project Brief Introduction:
- Reward pool: 3,840 DEBT
- A total number of winning tickets: 800 tickets
- Each winning ticket includes 3.84 DEBT
- The remaining tokens will be used as participation prizes.
- Event Type: Airdrop (No asset exchange)
- Listing Type: Non-Initial listing
Eligibility Criteria to Participate：
Trading Round period: 2022-10-03 12:00 ～ 2022-10-04 12:00 (UTC)
During the trading round period, users who trade the USDT-M futures on MEXC prior to the end of the ticket-claim time with minimum futures trading volumes of 20,000 USDT will be eligible for the lucky draw. The larger the trading volume, the more tickets the user can claim.
The eligible futures for trading are: All USDT-M futures pairs
The details are shown in the form below:
|Trading Volume (USDT)||Tickets|
Note: Trading Volume = 100% of USDT-M Futures Trading Volume
The M-Day Process
- Ticket-claim time: 2022-10-04 03:00 ～ 2022-10-04 12:00 (UTC)
Please note that the ticket number ranges from 00001 to 99999. Users can draw a number of tickets based on the draw order. Each user can get multiple tickets. The system will allocate tokens based on the time of drawing, and each account will be allocated with tickets based on futures trading volumes.
- Draw results released time: 2022-10-04 13:00 (UTC)
Participants can visit the M-Day page (https://www.mexc.com/mday) to check if they hold any winning tickets.
- Airdrop time: 2022-10-04 14:00 (UTC)
airdrops will be distributed to users who hold winning tickets.
DEBT/USDT Spot Trading in Innovation Zone: 2022-10-04 15:00 (UTC)
Users who did not receive any winning tickets from the draw will still be able to claim from the participation prize pool of remaining tokens in proportion to the number of losing tickets in their possession respectively.
- Trading volume = Open Trade + Close Trade (including all USDT-M futures pairs) during the trading Round period.
- Ticket claims can only be done once. Please make sure you have hit your desired trading volume before claiming your tickets. Trading volume accumulated after claiming your tickets will not reward additional tickets.
This M-Day event is exclusively for Futures trading. Only USDT-M futures trading volume will be counted for this event. The trading volume of other products such as spot and ETF will not be counted.
- Only the trading volume with transaction fees will be calculated within the event period.
- MEXC reserves the right to disqualify users that are deemed to be wash trading, illegally bulk registered accounts, as well as trades that display attributes of self-dealing or market manipulation (If you display any cheating behavior, your rewards will be canceled even if you draw the winning tickets).
- MEXC has the final interpretation right of the event.
(This information is provided by the project team. Strictly for references only.)
Cryptocurrency investment is subject to high market risk. Please make your investments cautiously.MEXC will make best efforts to choose high-quality tokens, but will not be responsible for your investment losses. As a digital asset trading platform that respects the community, MEXC adheres to the principle of truthful, transparent, and fair trading, with no malicious intent. We are committed to providing users with a service that is safer, more efficient, and more reliable for the trading of digital assets.
Find us on
Buy USDT Instantly here:https://otc.mexc.com/
Refer a friend to enjoy a high rebate, create your personalized invitation link today:https://www.mexc.com/invite
Enjoy trading on MEXC.
The MEXC Team
2 October 2022