The Edoverse (ZENI) project will be listed soon on the MEXC M-Day platform. The M-Day listing event is held exclusively for all users to participate in and enjoy project token airdrops.
Key points of this Futures M-Day:
- Automatic registration is now supported so users do not need to click to register during the M-Day event. The Futures trading volume during the event will be counted automatically, and the corresponding number of tickets will be allocated according to the trading volume at the end of the trading round.
- We have increased the total number of tickets. There are now 1000 tickets up for grabs.
- The Participant Award has been removed for this round. Please refer to future announcements for more details on participant Awards for subsequent Futures M-Day sessions.
This is a special M-Day event exclusively for Futures trading, and users who meet the futures trading requirements can get free project tokens. Simple and hassle-free, you’re welcome to participate!
Presenting the project for this session: Edoverse (ZENI)
Project Brief Introduction:
- Reward pool: 10,000,000 ZENI
- The total number of winning tickets: 1000 tickets
- Each winning ticket includes: 10,000 ZENI
- Event Type: Airdrop (No asset exchange)
- Listing Type: Non-Initial listing
Eligibility Criteria to Participate：
Trading Round time:06:00, Nov 24, 2022 - 06:00, Nov 25, 2022 (UTC)
During the trading round period, users who trade the USDT-M futures on MEXC prior to the end of the ticket-claim time with minimum futures trading volumes of 10,000 USDT will be eligible for the lucky draw. The larger the trading volume, the more tickets the user can claim.
The eligible futures for trading are: All USDT-M futures pairs
The details are shown in the form below:
|Trading Volume (USDT)||Tickets|
Note: Trading Volume = 100% of USDT-M Futures Trading Volume
The M-Day Process
Please note that the ticket number ranges from 00001 to 99999. Users can draw a number of tickets based on the draw order. Each user can get multiple tickets. The system will allocate tokens based on the time of drawing, and each account will be allocated tickets based on futures trading volumes.
- Draw results released time: 08:00, Nov 25, 2022 (UTC)
Participants can visit the M-Day page (https://www.mexc.com/futures-mday) to check if they hold any winning tickets.
- Airdrop time: 09:00, Nov 25, 2022 (UTC)
Airdrops will be distributed to users who hold winning tickets.
ZENI/USDT Spot Trading in Innovation Zone: 10:00, Nov 25, 2022 (UTC)
- Trading volume = Open Trade + Close Trade (including all USDT-M futures pairs) during the trading Round period. Only futures trades with a handling fee >0 are counted.
This M-Day event is exclusively for Futures trading. Only USDT-M futures trading volume will be counted for this event. The trading volume of other products such as spot and ETF will not be counted.
- MEXC reserves the right to disqualify users that are deemed to be wash trading, illegally bulk registered accounts, as well as trades that display attributes of self-dealing or market manipulation (If you display any cheating behavior, your rewards will be canceled even if you draw the winning tickets).
- MEXC has the final interpretation right of the event.
(This information is provided by the project team. Strictly for references only.)
Project Name: Edoverse (ZENI)
Cryptocurrency investment is subject to high market risk. Please make your investments cautiously. MEXC will make its best efforts to choose high-quality tokens, but will not be responsible for your investment losses. As a digital asset trading platform that respects the community, MEXC adheres to the principle of truthful, transparent, and fair trading, with no malicious intent. We are committed to providing users with a service that is safer, more efficient, and more reliable for the trading of digital assets.
Find us on
Buy USDT Instantly here:https://otc.mexc.com/
Refer a friend to enjoy a high rebate, create your personalized invitation link today:https://www.mexc.com/invite
Enjoy trading on MEXC.
The MEXC Team
23 November 2022