If you have not received the email, please try the following methods:
1) Ensure you have entered the correct email address when signing up;
2) Check your spam folder or other folders;
3) Check if emails are sending and being received properly on the email client's end;
4) Try using an email from a mainstream provider such as Gmail and Outlook;
5) Check your inbox again later, as there could be a network delay. The verification code is valid for 15 minutes;
6) If you are still not receiving the email, it might have been blocked. You will be required to manually whitelist the MEXC email domain before trying to receive the email again. Regarding email address whitelist settings, you may refer to “How to add MEXC emails to Outlook and Gmail whitelist?” for the graphic tutorial.
Please whitelist the following senders (email domain whitelist):
Note: Once the whitelist settings have been done, please wait for 10 minutes before trying to receive the email verification code, as it may take some time for the whitelist to take effect for certain email service providers.
The MEXC Team
29 November 2022