The Fanzee (FNZ) project will be listed soon on the MEXC M-Day platform. Trade USDT-M futures to participate in the lucky draw, and stand a chance to win FNZ prizes. The more you trade, the more tickets you get, and the higher the chance of winning!
This is a registration trading round, after registration, if you continue to trade during the activity period and the trade conditions meet the rules for the number of lots, then the system will automatically increase the corresponding number of lots. You don't need to register again.
There are 247,333 FNZ set for Users who did not receive any winning tickets from the draw and they will still be able to claim from the participant award pool of remaining tokens in proportion to the number of losing tickets in their possession respectively.
This is a special M-Day event exclusively for Futures trading, simple and hassle-free. You’re welcome to participate and we hope to see you there!
Presenting the project for this session: Fanzee (FNZ)
Project Brief Introduction:
Fanzee is a fan engagement platform designed to help sports and entertainment organisations meaningfully connect with their fans through immersive gamification experiences.
- Reward pool: 1,633,333 FNZ
- The total number of winning tickets: 850 tickets
- Each winning ticket includes: 1,400～2,100 FNZ
- Participant Award: 247,333 FNZ
- Event Type: Airdrop (No asset exchange)
- Listing Type: Initial listing
Eligibility Criteria to Participate：
Trading Round time: 06:00, Feb 8, 2023 - 06:00, Feb 9, 2023 (UTC)
During the trading round period, users who trade the USDT-M futures on MEXC prior to the end of the ticket-claim time with minimum futures trading volumes of 10,000 USDT will be eligible for the lucky draw. The larger the trading volume, the more tickets the user can claim.
The eligible futures for trading are: All USDT-M futures pairs
The details are shown in the form below:
|Trading Volume (USDT)||Tickets|
Note: Trading volume = Open Trade + Close Trade (including all USDT-M futures pairs) during the trading Round period. Only futures trades with a handling fee >0 are counted.
The M-Day Process
- Ticket-claim time: 06:00, Feb 8, 2023 - 06:00, Feb 9, 2023 (UTC)
Please note that the ticket number ranges from 000001 to 999999.Users can draw a number of tickets based on the draw order. Each user can get multiple tickets. The system will allocate tokens based on the time of drawing, and each account will be allocated tickets based on futures trading volumes.
- Draw results released time: 08:00, Feb 9, 2023 (UTC)
Participants can visit the M-Day page (https://www.mexc.com/futures-mday) to check if they hold any winning tickets.
- Airdrop time: 09:00, Feb 9, 2023 (UTC)
Airdrops will be distributed to users who hold winning tickets.
FNZ/USDT Spot Trading in Innovation Zone: 12:00, Feb 9, 2023 (UTC)
Users who did not receive any winning tickets from the draw will still be able to claim from the participant award pool of remaining tokens in proportion to the number of losing tickets in their possession respectively.
- Trading volume = Open Trade + Close Trade (including all USDT-M futures pairs) during the trading Round period.Only futures trades with a handling fee >0 are counted.
- After registration, if you continue to trade during the activity period and the trade conditions meet the rules for the number of lots, then the system will automatically increase the corresponding number of lots. You don't need to register again.
- This M-Day event is exclusively for Futures trading. Only USDT-M futures trading volume will be counted for this event. The trading volume of other products such as spot and ETF will not be counted.
- Only the trading volume with transaction fees will be calculated within the event period.
Users with winning amount > (1,400 FNZ * number of winning tickets) will receive two reward distribution notifications: a notification about (1,400 FNZ * number of winning tickets) followed by a notification of the amount exceeding (1,400 FNZ * number of winning tickets) .
Users with winning amount = (1,400 FNZ * number of winning tickets) will receive one reward distribution notification.
- MEXC reserves the right to disqualify users that are deemed to be wash trading, illegally bulk registered accounts, as well as trades that display attributes of self-dealing or market manipulation (If you display any cheating behavior, your rewards will be canceled even if you draw the winning tickets).
- MEXC has the final interpretation right of the event.
(This information is provided by the project team. Strictly for references only.)
Project Name: Fanzee (FNZ)
Maximum Total Supply: 2,100,000,000 FNZ
Official Website | Block Explorer | Twitter｜Telegram | Whitepaper
Cryptocurrency investment is subject to high market risk. Please make your investments cautiously.MEXC will make its best efforts to choose high-quality tokens, but will not be responsible for your investment losses.As a digital asset trading platform that respects the community, MEXC adheres to the principle of truthful, transparent, and fair trading, with no malicious intent. We are committed to providing users with a service that is safer, more efficient, and more reliable for the trading of digital assets.
Find Us on
Buy USDT Instantly here:https://otc.mexc.com/
Refer a friend to enjoy a high rebate, create your personalized invitation link today:https://www.mexc.com/invite
Enjoy trading on MEXC.
The MEXC Team
7 February 2023
Article is closed for comments.