1. What is Launchpad?
MEXC Launchpad provides MX holders with the opportunity to win airdrops of project tokens that are to be initially listed on the platform. Users can participate in this activity by holding MX tokens.
2. How to participate in the Launchpad?
Step 1: Qualify for participation
Make sure that your spot wallet has no less than 1,000 MX tokens for 30 consecutive days up until one day before the commitment date. If your MX amount snapshotted on any one day within the 30 consecutive days is lower than 1,000 MX, you may lose eligibility to participate in Launchpad.
Step 2: Commit MX Tokens
If you’re qualified to participate in the event, you can commit MX tokens many times within the commitment period until your available committed amount runs out. Successful commitments will only be used for reward calculation and your MX will not be frozen.
Step 3: Calculate Rewards
Following the commitment period, the system will calculate rewards for each participant.
Step 4: Distribute Rewards
The system will distribute rewards to your spot wallet based on the reward allocation rules.
3. How to calculate MX holdings?
The system will take the minimum amount snapshotted for the day for the calculation. Among the daily minimum snapshotted MX amount, the system will take the minimum amount for the calculation.
(1) The system will take three random snapshots of your spot wallet throughout the day. The snapshot showing the lowest MX amount will be counted as the minimum daily snapshotted amount.
- If the MX amounts snapshotted for the day are 100 MX, 200 MX, and 300 MX, the minimum snapshotted amount for the day will be 100 MX.
(2) Snapshots will end on the day before the activity starts. Statistics are collected according to UTC+8 time zone dates.
(3) The minimum MX holdings for 30 consecutive days = The lowest MX amount among the snapshotted minimum MX tokens within the 30-day period.
Assume your daily minimum MX amount snapshotted during the 30 days are 50, 500, 100, 200, 300, 400, 400, 400, 400... 400, 400, 0, 400, 400, 400, your minimum MX holdings for 30 consecutive days would be 0.
Assume your daily minimum MX amount snapshotted during the 30 days are 50, 500, 100, 200, 300, 400, 400, 400, 400... 400, 400, 100, 400, 400, 400, your minimum MX holdings for 30 consecutive days would be 50.
4. Which account does MX need to be in to participate in Launchpad?
Spot account. MX in other accounts will not be snapshotted.
5. How many MX Tokens can an individual user commit?
The minimum amount you can commit is 1,000 MX; the maximum amount you can commit is 300,000.
- If the minimum MX amount in your spot account for the consecutive 30 days is less than 1,000 MX, the MX amount you can commit will be 0, which means you’re not qualified to participate in Launchpad.
- If the minimum MX amount in your spot account for the consecutive 30 days is between 1,000 MX and 30,0000 MX, the MX amount you can commit will be the minimum MX amount in your spot account during the 30 days.
- If the minimum MX amount in your spot wallet for the consecutive 15 days is greater than 30,0000 MX, the MX amount you can commit is 30,0000 MX.
6. How do I check my Launchpad rewards?
- Based on your committed MX tokens, you can check your estimated rewards and actual rewards on the event page.
- You can go to the reward record page to check your rewards by clicking “Past History.”
7. How do I check the MX amount I committed during the event?
- You can check your committed MX amount on the event page.
- By clicking the “Past History” on the event page, you can go to the reward record page to check your commitment records.