1. What is the Kickstarter event?
The Kickstarter event is an activity initiated during the pre-launch stage of a project where users can and vote to support their favorite project on MEXC Global, which then airdrops its tokens to all successful voting users. This event is designed to identify high-quality projects and at the same time, bring airdrop benefits to MEXC users.
2. How to participate?
Step 1: Qualify for participation
Hold no less than 1,000 MX tokens for 15 consecutive days until the day before the registration date.
If your MX amount snapshotted in any one day within 15 consecutive days falls below 1,000 MX, you will lose the eligibility to participate in the Kickstarter event.
Step 2: Commit MX Tokens
If you're qualified to participate in the event, you can commit MX tokens as many times as you want within the commitment period until your maximum allowed commitment is reached. Successful commitments will only be used for reward calculation and your MX will not be frozen.
Step 3: Reward Calculation
When the commitment period ends, the system will calculate rewards for each participant.
You can calculate your valid committed amount according to the commitment coefficient of the tier you are in. The larger your MX commitment, the more rewards you will receive.
* Estimated rewards = Valid committed amount of current users / Valid committed amount of all users * Total prize pool.
* Valid committed amount = Committed amount * Commitment coefficient
Step 4: Reward Distribution
Rewards will be distributed to your spot wallet based on the event rules.
3. How to calculate your MX holdings?
The minimum of all MX amounts snapshotted over the consecutive 15 days will be used in the calculation for MX holdings. Three snapshots will be randomly taken per day.
(1) Daily account balance snapshot: Take the smallest amount of the day's snapshots (three random snapshots per day)
The MX amount in three snapshots of the day are 100 MX, 200 MX, 300 MX - The minimum snapshotted amount is 100 MX of the day
(2) Snapshots will end on the day before the activity starts; Data is collected based on the time zone of UTC+8.
(3) The minimum MX holdings for 15 consecutive days = The daily minimum MX amount snapshotted for the 15 consecutive days;
Assume your daily minimum MX amount snapshotted over each of the 15 days are 50, 500, 100, 200, 300, your minimum MX holdings over the 15 consecutive days would be 50.
4. How to calculate MX amount that I can commit?
The minimum amount you can commit is 1,000 MX; the maximum amount you can commit is 500,000.
1. If the minimum MX amount snapshotted in your spot wallet over the 15 days falls below 1,000 MX at any time, the MX amount you can commit will be 0. You will not be qualified for Kickstarter.
2. If the minimum MX amount in your spot wallet for the consecutive 15 days is between 1,000 MX and 500,000 MX, the MX amount you can commit will be the lowest MX amount snapshotted in your spot wallet during the 15 days.
3. If the minimum MX amount in your spot wallet for the consecutive 15 days is greater than 500,000 MX, the greatest amount of MX you can commit is 500,000 MX.
5. Which wallet does MX need to be in to participate in the activity?
Your MX tokens should only be in your Spot Wallet for eligible snapshot. MX in other wallets will not be snapshotted.
6. How can I check the amount I have committed during the event?
(1) You can find your committed MX amount and valid committed amount on the event page;
(2) You can find your commitment history under Event Details - Commitment History
7. How to check my Kickstarter rewards?
(1) You can check your estimated rewards and actual rewards on the event page based on your committed MX tokens.
(2) To check the details of the actual rewards you received for this event, you can view it under Event Details - Reward History.