MEXC Futures April Futures Competition concluded with great success on April 18, 2023. During the competition, we garnered over 18,911 participants! Thank you for your participation! The list of PNL Amount Ranking prize winners is as follows:
Reward Distribution Rules:
- Users must fulfill the stated criteria and complete the required steps to redeem their rewards.
- Only futures trades with a trading fee >0 are counted (there is another futures event with 0 maker fee, hence the current event only counts the trading volume of takers).
- Stay updated with Daily Trading Volume Ranking:
Telegram: https://t.me/MEXCNATwitter: https://twitter.com/mexc_na
- Rewards from this event are not to be redeemed in conjunction with other futures event rewards on the MEXC platform. All rewards in this event can be collected in a stack.
- The Daily Trading Volume Ranking refers to the trading volume ranking at 23:59 (UTC+0) of the day.
- The rewards for Daily Lucky Draw, Daily checkpoint challenges, and Daily Trading Volume Ranking will be issued within 24 hours after winning.
- The rewards for PNL Amount Ranking will be issued within 10 days after the event concludes.
- Winners of PNL Amount Ranking must contact @Effy_MEXC or @Derrick_MEXC via Telegram to redeem their rewards.
- If you have any questions, kindly join the official Telegram group: https://t.me/MEXCNA
- Participants who are found to be involved in fraudulent activities such as volume spamming, market manipulation, the operation of multiple accounts, and self-dealing will be disqualified.
- Participants who are found to be involved in identical trading strategies will be disqualified.
- Participants who are found to have placed and canceled orders at a high frequency per minute will be disqualified.
- Once multiple accounts are found to be registered under the same IP address, the users of the involved accounts will be disqualified.
- Market maker accounts and sub-accounts are not allowed to participate in this event.
- MEXC reserves the right to the final interpretation of the event rules including, but not limited to, the above-mentioned information regarding trading, funds, and risks of gang behaviors.
April 19, 2023