Ensure you have installed “Google Authenticator”. Ensure the date and time of your phone is consistent with that of the device running MEXC. Ensure you have input the correct login password and 2FA code in the binding page.
1. Please refer to https://support.mexc.com/hc/zh-cn/articles/360020109532 for binding Google Authenticator.
2. If you have lost your Google Authenticator, you must apply to unbind it.
You can send the relevant data to MEXC’s E-mail 'email@example.com' and we will handle it within two days. You should provide the following data:
- Your account information, including username (E-mail), mobile phone number
- Picture of ID card (both sides)
- Photo of handhold ID card and hand-written paper including: 'mexc.com'. Application for unbinding GA, in hand, marks the date of application and signature at the end.