MXC is always committed to be a professional and user-friendly digital-asset trading provider. For this purpose, MXC now discloses its wallet address and accepts applications for querying related data, helping users better understand a project before making an investment, meanwhile, carving a way for project community members to supervise the project's progress.
I. Wallet Address of MXC Platform (currently supporting ERC20 wallet)
ERC20 hot wallet address: 0x75e89d5979e4f6fba9f97c104c2f0afb3f1dcb88
ERC20 cold wallet address: 0x0211f3ceDbEf3143223D3ACF0e589747933e8527
II. Data Query Rules
- Data enquiring application channels are only opened for community members of projects
- The process for data enquiring:
In the event that community members have questions about the project’s circulating amount or trading information, community members are able to entrust the project party to send real-name application to SJSQ@mxc.com via its official Email for data query.
- Scope of Data Query
- The real-time total position of the Token on MXC Platform
- The trading volume of the Token in a designated period
- The trading condition of the Token in a designated period
- Rules for Providing the Data:
- All data provided will be removed of sensitive information without involving any personal or private information.
- Due to the consideration of costs, each project is available for query two times a month (a calendar month from day of the query)
- Data provided is only available for project community members to supervise the project, unavailable for market manipulation.
MXC has built a data query department for helping project community members supervise the progress of projects. All applications will be replied within 24 hours. Meanwhile, if you have any suggestions on improving the data transparency of MXC Platform, welcome to feedback to our support workers.
Find us on:
Register an account of MXC here:
Enjoying your trade on MXC.
The MXC team
September 11, 2019