MXC Special Statement
Please ensure the security of the computer used for the transaction and flow of assets.
Based on the web page display and safety considerations, it is strongly recommended that users use the latest version of Google Chrome browser to login MXC. Users shall be responsible for the property loss caused by error operation by themselves.
In order to make you better understand the risks lied in digital-asset trading, MXC hereby solemnly remind you that: you must fully understand and assess the risks in digital asset trading before you make any trading; you must assess your risk tolerance capability very carefully before engaging in cryptocurrency transactions. When you trade on MXC, you may face risks of policy, regulation-compliance, investment yield, trading and force majeure, etc. The details are below:
- Policy risk: Users of MXC may encounter losses due to amendment of national laws, regulations or macro-policies which may influence the normal transaction of cryptocurrencies.
- Compliance risk: Users of MXC may encounter losses if the user’s cryptocurrency transaction violates national laws or regulations.
- Investment yield risk: Cryptocurrency market has its uniqueness: it never closes with cryptocurrency prices fluctuate in a very wide range. Users may encounter losses in the market.
- Business cycle risk: Cryptocurrency market, like traditional stock market, will also undergo bull & bear markets yet with more severe extent. Investing at a wrong timing may result in losses.
- Force majeure risk: When natural disaster, war, striking, hacker attack and other unpredictable, unavoidable and unformidable situation occur, MXC may not work normally and may result in user’s losses. For the user’s loss caused by force majeure, MXC will not assume any civil liabilities.
- Delisting risk: When cryptocurrency project party faces bankrupt, liquidation and dissolution, or violates national laws & regulations, or under the request of the project party, MXC will delist the cryptocurrency, which may cause losses for users.
- Technical risk: Although the chance of technical fault is remote during the cryptocurrency transaction, but we cannot exclude such possibility. If happened, user’s interests may be affected.
- Operation risk: Users may face risks due to maloperation, such as transferring to wrong account, violating operation regulations, etc.
- Account frozen risk: User’s account may be frozen or forcefully confiscated by judicial institutions in the event of debt default or alleged crimes.
When you click to agree the agreement, it presents that you have understood and intended to bear the trading risks and losses. MXC will not be liable for any guarantee to refund principal or yield of digital asset or other joint responsibility.
- You confirm, after you complete the registration procedure or actual use in the form of other MXC allow MXC service, you should be with full capacity for civil rights and full capacity for civil conduct of natural person, legal person or other organization. If you do not have the subject qualification, you and your guardian should therefore cause all the consequences, and MXC reserves the right to cancel or permanent freeze your account, and to you and your guardian claim.
Furthermore, MXC does not accept certain customers. To maintain our strong reputation in the market and ensure a robust compliant marketplace, we have decided to not seek nor accept customers from certain jurisdictions including Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Crimea, Sudan, Syria, Bolivia, Ecuador, and Kyrgyzstan.
We cooperate with governments and respect regulations and comply with applicable regulations. As good corporate citizens, we may be asked for information from law enforcement authorities and will assist if permissible by law as law enforcement conduct investigations to pursue and thwart illicit activity. What this also means is that our platform is intended for law abiding customers. We welcome the opportunity to earn your business, and in return we require that you act legally and properly on our platform.
Registration and Account
- In according to the registration page prompts you to fill out information, read and agree to this agreement and the completion of all the registration process, or in your hint according to the activation page to fill out information, read and agree to this agreement and the completion of all of the procedures of activation, or other MXC allows you to approach the actual use of MXC service, you or be bound by this agreement. You can use the mailbox, mobile phone number, or other means allowed by the MXC to enter the MXC. You must provide your real name, certificate type and id number and other laws and regulations. If the information provided at the time of registration is not accurate, the MXC will not bear any responsibility for this, and you will bear any direct or indirect loss and adverse consequences arising therefrom.
- To complete your registration or activation process, you should be accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations, according to the corresponding page of tips and update your information accurately, to make it true, timely, complete and accurate. If there is a reasonable reason to suspect that the information you provide error, inaccurate, outdated, or incomplete, MXC shall have the right to ask or request correction notice to you, and shall have the right to directly delete the corresponding data processing, to suspend or terminate the provide partial or full MXC service for you. The MXC does not bear any responsibility for this, and you will bear any direct or indirect losses and adverse consequences arising therefrom. You shall accurately fill in and update you with the E-mail address, phone number, address, postal code, contact information, such as for MXC or other users to contact you effectively, because through these contacts can't contact you, lead you in the process of using MXC services produce any loss or increase the cost, shall be borne by you completely alone. You understand and agree that you are obliged to maintain the validity of the contact information provided by you, and that you should operate according to the requirements of MXC if there is any change or need to be updated.
- You are responsible for your own MXC email account and password confidential, and shall be under the MXC email and password to you in all the activities (including but not limited to, information disclosure, release information, online click with meaning or submit all kinds of rules, online renewal agreement or purchase services, etc.). You agree: (a) you will immediately notify MXC if any person has not been authorized to use your MXC mailbox and password, or any other circumstance that violates the confidentiality provision. (b) ensure that you strictly abide by the security, certification, transaction, recharging, cash collection mechanism or process of the website/service; (c) ensure that you leave the site/service at the correct step at the end of each session. The MXC cannot and will not be responsible for any loss arising from your failure to comply with the provisions of this paragraph. You understand that the MXC action takes a reasonable amount of time to act on your request, and MXC does not assume any responsibility for the consequences (including but not limited to any loss) that have occurred prior to taking action.
- Through MXC and its affiliates to provide services and other services, members can release on MXC trading information, query virtual currency price and transaction information, transaction intention and traded, participate in the organization's activities, and use other MXC information services and technical services.
- You traded on MXC with other members in the process of trade disputes occurs, once you or other members submitted to either or both parties jointly MXC for mediation, MXC shall have the right to unilaterally to judge the mediation decision, you understand and agree to accept MXC judgment and the mediation decision.
- You understand and agree that MXC has the right to provide the information and transaction records you provide to MXC in response to requests from government departments (including the judicial and administrative departments). If you are suspected of infringing on other people's intellectual property rights and other legitimate rights and interests, MXC also has the right to provide the right holder with your necessary identity information in the case of the initial judgment of the existence of the alleged infringement.
- You are solely responsible for the taxable income generated during the use of the MXC service, as well as all hardware, software, services and other expenses.
- Upon using the services on MXC, you promise to obey the following agreement:
- In the process of using MXC services on the implementation of all actions, you must comply with national laws, regulations and other normative documents and regulations MXC regulations and requirements, do not violate social public interests or public morality, does not damage the legitimate rights and interests of others, don't evade taxes payable, no violation of this agreement and the relevant rules. If you violate the aforementioned commitments and have any legal consequences, you shall bear all legal liability in your own name and ensure that the MXC is free of any loss.
- In the process of dealing with other members, abide by the principle of good faith, do not take unfair competition, do not disturb the normal order of online transactions, and do not engage in behaviors unrelated to online transactions. No commercial use of any data on the MXC, including but not limited to the use of the data displayed on the MXC site in any way, such as reproduction, dissemination, etc. without the prior written consent of MXC. Do not use any device, software or routine intervention or attempt to interfere with the normal operation of MXC or any transactions and activities on the MXC. You must not take any action that will result in an unreasonably large data load with the MXC network device.
- You understand and agree that:
- MXC reserves the right to unilaterally breach of the above promise to make you think, and dealt with according to the result of unilateral recognition applicable rules or stop providing services to you, and do not need to ask for your consent or prior notice to you. Based on the needs of maintenance MXC trade order and trade security, MXC shall have the right in the event of a malicious to sell or purchase normal trading order to disrupt markets such as cases, carry out such operation close trade order accordingly. By the effective legal documents of the administrative and judicial organs of the state to confirm you have illegal or tort, or MXC according to their own judgment, think your behavior suspected violation of the provisions of this agreement and/or rules or suspected violation of the provisions of the laws and regulations on MXC is MXC shall have the right to publish your such alleged violation or breach of contract and MXC measures taken to you. For your release on MXC suspected of illegal or suspected of infringing upon legal rights or in violation of the rules of this agreement and/or information MXC shall have the right to you shall be deleted without further notice, and in accordance with the provisions of the rules is punished.
- For your actions on MXC, including the actions that you have not conducted on MXC but exert influence on its users, MXC shall have the right to unilaterally decide whether your behavior and the properties of constitutes a violation of this agreement and/or rules, and make corresponding punishment. You should keep all the evidence relevant to your actions and deal with the adverse consequences that cannot be provided. For your alleged violation of promises damage to any third party, you shall be independently bearing all the legal responsibilities in its own name, and shall ensure that MXC from the resulting loss or increase the cost. As you suspected of violating the law or the provisions of this agreement, make MXC suffered any loss, or claim by any third party, or disciplined by any administrative department, you shall compensate MXC therefore losses and (or) expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees.
Scope of responsibility and limitation of liability
- MXC is responsible for providing MXC services to you according to the status quo and availability. But MXC services do not make any express or implied warranty, including but not limited to the applicability of the MXC service, there are no errors or omissions, persistent, accuracy, reliability, and suitable for a particular purpose. At the same time, MXC does not make any commitment and guarantee to the validity, accuracy, correctness, reliability, quality, stability, integrity and timeliness of the technology and information involved in the MXC service.
- You understand that the information system on MXC is released by users themselves, and there may be risks and defects.
- MXC is only used as a trading site. MXC only as your virtual currency such as COINS and other virtual currency information, looking for the trading object, virtual currency such as COINS and other virtual currency trade negotiation and business sites, but MXC cannot control exchange involves the quality of the virtual currency and virtual currency such as COINS, safety or legality, trading information authenticity or accuracy, and parties to meet its obligations in the trading agreement. You should use your discretion to determine the authenticity, legality and validity of the virtual currency and/or information of such virtual currencies such as bitcoin, and bear the responsibility and loss arising therefrom. Unless the laws and regulations requirements, or develop any of the following, otherwise, MXC without obligation for all users of information data, virtual currency such as COINS and other virtual currency and virtual currency information, transactions and other matters related to the transaction prior review: MXC have reasonable reason to think that a particular member and specific transaction possible major illegal or default. MXC has reasonable grounds for believing that the user's actions in MXC are suspected to be illegal or improper.
- MXC authorized third party or you and MXC agreed to a third party has the right to base on your irrevocable authorized to accept you for trading with other members of controversy, and shall have the right to unilaterally determine facts and should be related to the dispute about the applicable rules, and then make a decision, including but not limited to, the transaction status, adjust the relevant orders instruction or third-party payment company customer service will be paid to trade dispute the payment of all or part of one or both parties. This processing decision is binding on you. If you do not carry out the decision within prescribed time limit, the MXC have rights (but not obligation) directly using your still in MXC money in an account, or you pay deposit to than MXC and its affiliates to pay.
You should make up the margin in time and make up for the losses of MXC and its affiliates, otherwise MXC and its affiliates have the right to directly deduct your rights and interests under other contracts and have the right to continue to recover. You understand and accept that MXC authorized third party or you with MXC agreed to a third party is not the judiciary, can only to the identity of the ordinary people to identify evidence MXC authorized third party or you with MXC agreed to a third party to dispute mediation is completely based on your irrevocable authorized, there is no guarantee that dispute processing results meet your expectations, or dispute mediation conclusion undertake any responsibility. As a result of your loss, you agree to claim indemnity against the beneficiary.
- You understand and accept that MXC not caused by the following any situation you liable for any damages, including but not limited to, profits, goodwill, use, data loss or other intangible loss of damages (whether MXC has been told the possibility of such damages) : MXC have reasonable reason to think that a particular member and specific transaction possible major illegal or default. MXC has reasonable grounds for believing that the user's actions in MXC are suspected to be illegal or improper. The costs and losses incurred by purchasing or acquiring any data, information, or transaction, etc. through the MXC service. Your misunderstanding of the MXC service. Any other loss related to the MXC service that is not caused by the MXC.
- No matter under what circumstances, MXC are wrong because of normal information network equipment maintenance, network connection failure information, computers, communications, or other system failures, power failures, strikes, labor disputes, riots, insurrection, riots, productivity or insufficient productive resources, fire, flood, storm, explosion, war, the government line is, the judicial administrative organs of the command or not caused by a third party not as service or responsibility for such delay.
Termination of the Agreement
- You agree, up to full MXC shall have the right for any reason without prior notice of suspension, termination provide you with some or all of the MXC services, temporary freeze or permanent freezing your account (cancellation) in MXC permissions, and without any liability to you or to any third party for this, but MXC has the right to continue to keep the account related transaction data, records and other information as well as the application, use the information. In the event of the following circumstances, MXC has the right to terminate this agreement directly by cancelling the account, and has the right to permanently freeze (cancel) your account in MXC's authority and recover the corresponding MXC mailbox:
- MXC terminates the service to you, and you are suspected to be registered as MXC user directly or indirectly or in the name of others;
- The email address you provide is not exist or cannot receive emails, and there is no other way to communicate with you, or other contact MXC to inform you change the E-mail messages, and you within three working days after MXC notice has not been changed to effective email;
- The main contents of the user information you provide are not true or inaccurate or incomplete;
- When the agreement (including the rules) changes, you express and inform MXC that it is not willing to accept the new service agreement;
- Other conditions that MXC believes the service should be terminated. Your account service is terminated or account in MXC after permission is permanently frozen (cancelled), MXC no obligation for you to retain or disclose any information in your account to you, there is no obligation to you or any third party forwarding you never read or send a message.
- You agree that:
- After the termination of your contract relationship with MXC, MXC still has the following rights: continue to save your user information and all transaction information during your use of the MXC service.
- In the event that you are using the MXC service for any violation or violation of this agreement and/or rules, the MXC may still assert your rights to you in accordance with this agreement.
- When MXC suspends or terminates the services for you, it will handle your trading data recorded before service suspension or termination under the following principles. You shall handle or bear any disputes, losses or expenses incurred by yourself, and shall ensure MXC is exempted from any losses or any expenses.
- Before you suspend or terminate the service has been uploaded to MXC virtual currency such as COINS and other virtual currency is not trading, MXC shall have the right to suspend or terminate the service at the same time to delete the items of information.
- Before you suspend or terminate the service already reached the sales contract with other members, but not actual performance of the contract, MXC has the right to delete the business contract and its transaction virtual currency such as COINS, virtual currency information;
- Before you suspend or terminate the service has a business contract with other members and has been partial performance, MXC cannot delete the deal, but MXC shall have the right to suspend or terminate the service at the same time the related situation to inform you of the dealing party.
- Intellectual Property Protection
- All intellectual achievements included in this Website, including, but not limited to, website logos, databases, website design, text and graphics, software, photos, videos, music, sounds and any combinations of the aforementioned files, and the intellectual property rights of software compilation, associated source code and software (including small applications and scripts) shall be owned by this Website. You may not copy, modify, copy, transmit or use any of the foregoing materials or content for commercial purposes.
- Upon accepting this Agreement, it shall be deemed that you, on the basis of your own free will, have transferred and assigned exclusively and free of charge to this Website all copyright of any form of information that you publish on this Website, including, but not limited to copyrights, distribution rights, lease rights, exhibition rights, performance rights, projection rights, broadcasting rights, information network dissemination rights, shooting rights, adaptation rights, translation rights, compilation rights and other transferable rights that copyright owners are entitled to, and this Website shall have the right to sue for any infringement on such copyright and obtain full compensation for such infringement. This Agreement shall apply to any content that is published by you on this Website and is protected by copyright law, regardless of whether the content is generated before or after the signing of this Agreement.
- You shall not illegally use or dispose of the intellectual property rights of this Website or any other person during your use of the services offered by this Website. For any information that you publish on this Website, you may not publish or authorize other websites (or media) to use such information in any manner whatsoever.
- Your log into this Website or use of any of the services offered by this Website shall not be deemed as our transfer of any intellectual property to you.
- This Agreement in its entirety is a contract concluded under the laws of the Republic of Singapore, and relevant laws of the Republic of Singapore shall apply to its establishment, interpretation, content and enforcement; Any claims or actions arising out of or relating to the Services agreed in this Agreement shall be governed and interpreted and enforced in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore. For the avoidance of doubt, this Clause shall be expressly applicable to any tort claim against us. The competent court or forum for any claim or action against us or in relation to us shall be in the Republic of Singapore. You have unconditional access to exclusive jurisdiction in court proceedings and appeals in the courts of the Republic of Singapore. You also unconditionally agree that the venue or competent court for any dispute or problem relating to this Agreement or any claim and proceeding arising from this Agreement shall be exclusively in the Republic of Singapore. If any other business of this Website is subject to any special agreement on jurisdiction, such agreement shall prevail. The Doctrine of Forum Non Conveniens does not apply to the court of choice under these Terms of Service.
Know-your-customer and anti-money-laundering policy
- We ensure that we comply with know-your-customer and anti-money-laundering laws and regulations, and will not knowingly violate know-your-customers and anti-money-laundering policies. To the extent of our reasonable control, we will adopt necessary measures and technology to provide you with Services that are safe and secure, so as to protect you against the loss caused by money laundering to the greatest extent possible. Content of know-your-customer and anti-money-laundering policies are blow:
- We promulgate and update know-your-customers (KYC) and anti-money-laundering (AML) policies to meet the standards set by relevant laws and regulations;
- We promulgate and update some of the guidelines and rules in connection with the operation of this Website, and our staff will provide you whole-process service in accordance with the guidelines and rules;
- We design and complete the procedures for internal monitoring and transaction control, such as rigorous identity authentication procedures, and form a professional team responsible for anti-money laundering;
- We adopt risk-prevention-based approach to carry out due diligence and continuous supervision in connection with customers;
- Review and regularly inspect existing transactions;
- To report suspicious transactions to the competent authorities;
- In accordance with the laws and regulations of relevant jurisdictions and in light of the nature of entities concerned, the content of your information as is collected by us may vary, and in principle, we will collect the following information of yours if you register as an individual:
- Basic personal information: your name, address (and permanent address, if the two are different), date of birth and nationality, and other information available. Identity authentication shall be based on documents issued by the official or other similar authorities, such as passports, identity cards or other identity documents as are required and issued by relevant jurisdictions. The address you provide will be validated in an appropriate manner, such as checking the fare ticket of means of transportation you use, your interest rate bills, or voter register.
- Valid photo: before you register, you must provide a photograph showing you holding your identity document in front of your chest;
- Contact information: telephone/mobile phone number and valid email address.
- If you are a company or any other type of legal entity, we will collect the following information of yours to determine the final beneficiary of your account or your trust account.
- Your corporation enrollment and registration certificates of the company; a copy of the articles of association and memorandum of the company;
- The detailed certification materials of the ownership structure and ownership description of the company, and the decision of the board of directors on designating the authorized agent of the company responsible for the opening and execution of the account of the company with the website;
- The identity documents of the directors, major shareholders of the company as well as the authorized signatory for the company's account with the website, as are required to be provided in accordance with relevant rules;
- The company's main business address, and the company's mailing address if it is different from the main business address of the company. If the local address of the company is different from its main business address, the company shall be deemed to be a high-risk customer, and consequently the company will be required to provide additional documentation;
- Other certification documents, documents issued by competent authorities and other documents we may deem necessary in light of the laws and regulations of relevant jurisdictions and in light of the specific nature of your entity.
- We only accept English and Chinese versions of your identity information; if your identity information is not in either of the two languages, you shall have your identity information translated into English and duly notarized.
- Confirmation and Verification
- You are required to provide both the front and back sides of your identity documents.
- You are required to provide us with a photograph showing you holding your identity documents in front of your chest.
- Copies of certification documents shall be checked against the originals thereof. Nonetheless, if a trusted and suitable certifier person can prove that such copies are accurate and comprehensive duplicates of the originals thereof, such copies shall be deemed as acceptable. Such certifiers include ambassadors, members of the judiciary, magistrates, etc.
- The identification the ultimate beneficiary and controller of the account shall be based on the determination of which individuals ultimately own or control the direct customer and/or to determining that the ongoing transaction is performed by another person. If you are a business enterprise, the identity of major shareholders thereof (for example, those holding 10 % or more of the voting equity in such business enterprise) shall be verified.
- We constantly set and adjust daily trading and cash withdrawal limits based on security requirement and actual state of transactions;
- If the transaction occurs frequently in an account registered by you or is beyond reasonable circumstances, our professional team will assess and determine whether such transaction is suspicious;
- If we identify a specific transaction as suspicious on the basis of our assessment, we may adopt such restrictive measures as suspending the transaction or denying the transaction, and if it is possible, we may even reverse the transaction as soon as possible, and report to the competent authorities, without, however, notifying you;
- We reserve the right to reject registration applications by applicants that do not comply with the international standards against money laundering or who may be regarded as political and public figures; we reserve the right to suspend or terminate a transaction identified as suspicious based on our own assessment, which, however, does not breach any of our obligations and duties to you.
- Information application
- In you to register or activate the accounts can log in our platform, you in our its affiliates provide other platforms to provide personal registration information (publication at the request of the laws and regulations need to industrial and commercial registration information related to the enterprise name and natural person except operator's information);
- In your use of MXC, or MXC website, MXC and record on your browser and computer information, including but not limited to your IP address, browser type, the use of language, visit date and time, software and hardware feature information and the page you need to record data;
- MXC access to user personal data from business partners.
- We will not give in to any irrelevant third party to provide, sell, rent, share or trade your personal information, unless get your permission in advance, or the third party and we (including our affiliates) alone or together to provide the service for you, and at the end of the service, it will be banned from access to be able to access all the information including its before. We also do not allow any third party to collect, edit, sell or distribute your personal information by any means. We have the right to terminate the service agreement with the user immediately upon discovery of any of our platform users.
- If you are not a natural person with full capacity for civil rights and civil conduct, you have no right to user the service. Therefore, MXC hopes that you do not provide any of your personal information.
- In the following circumstances, we will disclose your personal information in full or in part according to your personal wishes or the provisions of the law:
- To disclose to a third party through your prior consent;
- If you are a qualified intellectual property complainant and have filed a complaint, the complainant shall be required by the complainant to disclose it to the complainant so that both parties can deal with the possible rights dispute;
- To disclose to a third party or administrative or judicial organ in accordance with the relevant provisions of the law or the requirements of an administrative or judicial body;
- If you are in violation of relevant laws, regulations or our service agreements or relevant rules, you need to disclose them to a third party.
- To provide the products and services you require, you must share your personal information with third parties;
- In our platform to create a transaction, such as the performance or the part of either party transaction obligation and request information disclosure, we have the right to decide to provide the user with necessary information, such as the dealing party contact to contributed to the completion of transaction and the solution of the dispute.
- MXC implement appropriate disclosure according to laws, regulations or website policies.
Information Storage and Exchange
- We collect information about you and will be saved in the us and/or its associated companies on the server, the information and data may be sent to your country, region or the location of the information and the information we collect outside and outside access, storage and display.
- Your account has the security protection function, please keep your account and password information properly. We will ensure that your information is not lost, abused and altered by taking backups of other servers and encrypting user passwords. In spite of the aforementioned security measures, please note that there are no 'perfect security measures' on the information network. When using our platform services for online transactions, you will inevitably disclose your personal information, such as contact information or postal address, to each other or potential transaction. Please protect your personal information and provide it to others only if necessary. If you find your personal information leaks, especially your account and password, please contact our customer service immediately so that we can take appropriate measures.
If you have questions or require assistance with our customer due diligence controls, please reach out to our 24/7 customer service representatives by phone, chat or email at firstname.lastname@example.org