Now the 4th MXC Futures Trading Day—Net-position Tournament are coming with super prizes giveaway. The details are shown below.
10:00-22:00 (UTC+8), January 15
How to participate?
Step 1: Trade BTCUSDT perpetual contract based on market trend.
Step 2: After opening/closing position, please upload the screenshot of your position to the form here: http://mxcfutures.mikecrm.com/qUqVRu1
Step 3: The real-time net-position of top 10 users will be released at regulated time point.
Step 4: The reward based on the net-position list will be distributed within 7 workdays.
Awards and Rules
- The top 10 users with largest net-position in one direction for BTCUSDT perpetual contract and meet the minimum position cont. requirement are able to receive the following prizes:
2. Participation Prize
There is a total of 3 rounds based on the time that users submit the form. The earlier the form submitted, the more prize will be airdropped. First come, first serve.
- Net position = opened position – closed position
- Net position in one direction (long or short) with larger amount will be accounted for prize.
- The position opened before the promotion time is invalid. Users who open position in the last 2 hours before the end of the promotion (after 20:00 (UTC+8),Jan.15) will not be counted.
- Users must submit the form to become valid for the activity.
- The top 10 winners are invalid for participation prize, and participation prize cannnot be accumulated.
- The submitted screenshot only stands for the net-position of the time. The final net position shall be determined by the data acquired from backstage after promotion ends.
- The form can be submitted as many times as you desire, to update the list, and multiple accounts of the same person to claim the prize is invalid.
- The prize will be distributed within 7 workdays.
- MXC reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion and related rules at our sole discretion.
Find us on:
Register an account of MXC here:
Enjoying your trade on MXC.
The MXC team
January 13, 2020