The sixth MXC Future Trading Activity will be launched at 10:00 (UTC+8), February 12 (Wednesday). This session resorts to the same rules of the previous sessions that users will be ranked based on their earning rate of BTCUSDT perpetual contract during the activity period respectively. The one who breaks all the records of the Champions in the previous sessions are able to win the title of “MXC Guinness Champion” and get one set of iPhone 11 Pro (256G). Besides, there are other super prizes giveaway. The details are below:
10:00 – 22:00 (UTC+8), February 12
Awards and Rules
Users shall trade for BTCUSDT perpetual contract and share the earning rate poster on social medias, like Twitter, Facebook, etc. as well as crypto groups and upload the screenshots to required form below. Users who meet relevant requirement will ranked based on their shared earning rates respectively, and the prize will be distributed accordingly. The details are shown in the following form.
- The activity is only available for BTCUSDT perpetual contract.
- The total asset in Futures account will be recorded at 10:00 (UTC+8), February 12 by the system.
- No minimum position cont. required.
- The earning rate poster shall be shared in social medias and crypto groups, and the screenshots shall be submitted to the required form before the end of activity time.
- The first 50 users who submit the form under requirements are able to share 200 USDT equally.
- The earning rate shall be positive value to be valid for prizes, except for the encouragement prize (30 USDT).
- After you share the earning rate poster on social medias and crypto groups, please upload the screenshots in the following form. The form can be repeatedly submitted to include your highest earning rate.
The form link: http://mxcfutures.mikecrm.com/AnJv1XQ
- Users will be ranked based on the shared earning rate. If the earning rate is the same, the total asset in futures account will prevail.
- For international users, the material object will be converted into equivalent of USDT.
- MXC reserves the final explanation right.
Find us on:
Register an account of MXC here:
Enjoying your trade on MXC.
The MXC team
February 8, 2020