1. What is MEXC Index Product?
MEXC Index Product is a kind of open-ended fund. By buying/selling the shares of index products, users can track the rise/fall of the index and gain an average market profit of the index's underlying assets.
2. What is the cryptocurrency of price for index products?
Index product, like spot trading, can be seen as s special cryptocurrency which takes USDT as the price unit.
3. What is the initial net value of the index product?
The initial value of all index products is 1 USDT
4. What is the update frequency of the net value of MEXC's index product?
The net value will be updated every 5s.The 1min, 1hour, 4hour, 1day curve lines are available for users to check.
5. How is the weighting of an index’s underlying assets calculated?
The proportion of the daily average trading volume of the index’s underlying assets in the last 30 days before the re-adjustment date will be taken to calculate their weightings in the index. As such, the index can reflect the overall market performance of the underlying assets. If an underlying asset takes a super large proportion, special treatment will be carried out for its weighting in the index, so as to ensure the index is in compliance with the investable principle. For the specific calculation method, please refer to the "Introduction of MEXC Index Product".
6. What is the re-adjustment frequency of the MEXC Index? How is it being adjusted?
The weightings of the underlying assets in an index will be adjusted every 30 days based on the daily averaged trading volume in the period. Of course, if the underlying asset does not comply with representative and investable principle, we will adjust it regularly to ensure the index reflects the market objectively.
7. What is the difference between MEXC Index trading and spot trading?
MEXC Index Product supports only subscription and redemption in the primary market. It is customer-to-exchange trading, while spot trading is customer-to-customer trading.
8. What is the difference between MEXC Index Product and Leveraged ETFs?
MEXC Index Products are of no leverage property, so users can only buy long of Index Products. Selling short is not available.
9. What is the difference between transaction net value and real-time net value?
The actual transaction net value is based on the actual cost of buying the underlying assets of the index. It may deviate from the real-time net value, which is for reference only.
10. What is the trading fee rate of MEXC Index Product?
The subscription and redemption trading fee rate is currently set at 0.2% respectively, same as the fee rate of spot trading. The trading fee rate displayed on the trading page shall
11. How to purchase MEXC Index Product?
Click [Index trading] under the menu of [Exchange] and buy the index you want to trade.
12. Will MEXC launch more Index Products in the near future?
Yes, MEXC will launch Platform Token Index, DeFi Index and other hot concept index products in the future.
Please be fully aware of the product’s design logic and price fluctuation mechanism before trading to avoid unnecessary losses.