The contract referral commission feature has launched. Users who invite friends to trade perpetual contract on MXC can enjoy up to 30% referral commission rate with a vaild period of 1 year. The specific commission rate is related with the inviter's MX token position. The details are shown below:
1. 0＜MX token position ＜10,000: Commission rate: 10%
2. 10,000≤MX token position＜100,000: Commission rate: 20%
3. MX token position≥100,000: Commission rate: 30%
In addition, the original referral commission rules will be adjusted. The details are shown below:
1. The spot, leverage ETF referral commission has a valid period of 1 year.
2. For users with referral ralations at the moment, the commission distribution will be suspended 6 months later as of today.
3. For users with referral ralations, the contract referral commission will be added automatically for a period of 6 months.
1. Though it shows [Spot Commission] on APP, it actually includes the spot and leveraged ETF commission as the APP hasn't been updated in time.
2. The rules displayed on APP is not updated yet unitl the release of next-version APP. But rules in the announcement prevails.
3. MXC reserves the right to adjust the referral commission rate and period based on the demand of market operation.
Find us on:
MXC trading: https://t.me/MXCtrade
Register an account of MXC here:
Enjoying your trade on MXC.
The MXC team
July 7, 2020