To regulate trading behavior, maintain market order, and ensure the fairness of trading, MEXC will start managing the trading behavior of our users. When abnormal trading behavior is found, we will initiate the abnormal trading behavior procedure and take corresponding measures towards the perpetrators.
2、Identifying Abnormal Trading Behaviors
A user who participates in any of the trading behaviors below will be identified as having abnormal trading behaviors:
(1) Multiple buying and selling actions with the user himself as the trading partner or multiple trades between users within a group of effectively controlled accounts with each other as counterparties (self-dealing), including but not limited to single or multiple trading accounts with the same source of funds, the same IP, synchronization of trading behavior, and other abnormal behavior; single or multiple effectively controlled accounts that tried to control market prices through market manipulation; multiple transactions between customers within a single or multiple effectively controlled linked accounts with each other as counterparties.
(2) Frequent order creations and cancellations without executing the trades within a day, which may affect the trading price or mislead other market participants to trade (spamming of order creation and cancellation).
(3) Frequent creation of large orders and cancellations without executing the trades within a day, which may affect the trading price or mislead other market participants to trade (spamming of large order creations and cancellations).
(4)The number of open trades in a single day on a particular trading product (including but not limited to MEXC Futures trade, Spot trade, Margin trade, leveraged ETF) exceeds the daily open trade volume established by the exchange.
(5) Adopting programmed trading methods to place trading orders that may affect the security of the MEXC exchange system or affect normal tradings on the exchange.
(6) Other circumstances as determined by MEXC.
3、Handling Abnormal Trading Behaviors
To ensure the safety of the MEXC trading platform, MEXC may, without any notice, take the following measures on abnormal trading accounts if users engage in any of the abnormal trading behaviors:
(1) Require users to report their trades;
(2) Restrict, suspend, or terminate the user's access to the MEXC website;
(3) Restrictions on the opening, closing, and force liquidation of orders;
(4) Restrictions on withdrawals and deposits to this account;
(5) Close the account and confiscate the remaining assets;
(6) Other measures that can be taken in accordance with the business rules of the exchange.
Users trading on MEXC shall comply with the provisions of laws and regulations and the exchange's business rules, and shall accept the exchange's reasonable management and monitoring of their trading behavior. They shall also consciously regulate their own trading behavior.
MEXC reserves the right to seek all remedies for unusual trading practices that are equitable and permitted by law, including, but not limited to, restricting all trading activities of the abnormal trading account, and MEXC shall not be liable for any financial losses resulting from alleged violations of these rules.