The 3rd session MASS staking is launched on August 17. Since the MASS mainnet has been forked on July 31, 2020, the lock-up calculation method of weight computing added the time factor (Weight = locked MASS amount * locked block height), resulting in a significant decrease in monthly lock-up income. The 3rd session mainly supports the long-term lock-up in exchange for high time weight to achieve high expected yield.
The details are as follow:
1.Total amount: 500,000 MASS
2.Entry standard: 0.5 MASS
3. Estimated annualized yield rate: 5%
The initial expected annualized yield rate of the launch is 5%, and the expected annualized yield rate will increase to 300% after the lock-up amount is reached the total amount.
(Note: As of August 23, 2020, if the lock-up amount is less than 65% of the total amount, the 3rd session of the lock-up plan will be cancelled, and the system will be automatically unlocked on August 24, 2020. At that time, MASS will be returned to the user's account. )
4. Minimum locking period: 730 days
5. The and yield distribution time: daily distribution
6. Unlocking time: it will be unlocked automatically when the min. locking period expired, and the principal will be returned to users' account 3 days after unlocking
7. Method: Login > "PoS Pool" > "PoS Stakings" > Find MASS and click "Join"
Note: During the lock-up period, the locked MASS can not be withdrawn and traded.
2. According to the NPoS mechanism of the main network, the lapse of time will cause the weight and income to decay. At the same time, if the institutions lock up in the future, which will cause the node weight does not generate income and cannot be unlocked, resulting in the risk of losing the time value of the token.
3. The risk of unpredictable situations caused by another fork of the main network
4. As time goes by, weight and income will decrease. MXC reserves the right to adjust the expected income according to the actual income.
Find us on:
MXC trading: https://t.me/MXCtrade
Register an account of MXC here:
Enjoying your trade on MXC.
The MXC team
August 17, 2020