To enable more users to trade the projects they support, MXC launches a new session of the "Deposit for Listing" campaign for SAFE, XSTAR, HGET and SAKE.
Observation period: 18:00, September 14 - 18:00, September 16 (UTC+8)
Rules: Users can deposit SAFE, XSTAR, HGET or SAKE token on MXC during the observation period. The project with deposit persons over 300 can be listed on MXC once the technical connection complete. The projects will be ranked based on the number of depositors and users who deposit the top 3 projects can share MX in proportion to their net deposit amount. The details are below:
If the requirement above is met, MXC will list the project immediately.
1. Net deposit amount = deposit -withdrawal
2. Users participating in this activity need to complete KYC verification.
3. After the event ends, the list of winners will be announced within 7 working days and rewards will be distributed.
4. In order to ensure the fairness of the activity, if a user has any illegal operation that affects the normal operation of the activity, the platform will immediately disqualify the award, and the account will be frozen if the situation is serious.
5. The final interpretation right of the event belongs to the MXC official.
(The information is from the Internet. There may be mistakes, so it is for reference only.)
StarCurve is a decentralized protocol with a more advanced DeFi transaction interface, including a fairer fee distribution system and an advanced matching engine. The goal is to create more user-friendly and improve existing UI and matching engines for decentralized transactions.
Cryptocurrency investment is subject to high market risk. Please make your investments cautiously. MXC Exchange will make best efforts to choose high quality coins, but will not be responsible for your investment losses.
Find us on:
MXC trading: https://t.me/MXCtrade
Register an account of MXC here:
Enjoying your trade on MXC.
The MXC team
September 14, 2020