To better support the development of DeFi ecosystem, MXC has launched NEO - DeFi Mining Product. Users can mine FLM（Flamingo）token reward by locking NEO. The details are as follows:
1. Entry standard for each user: The soft cap is 0.1 NEO, and no hard cap
2. Est. annualized yield rate: The income will be subject to the final release
3. Min. locking period: 6 days
4. Yield distribution: The MXC pool will shorten the distribution cycle after FLM circulated normally, and yield rewards will be distributed in the form of FLM or USDT. The specific types of tokens issued will be adjusted according to actual conditions.
5. Unlocking time: auto-unlocked after maturity
6. How to participate?
Login > PoS Pool > Staking > “NEO-FLM” Mining
FLM Project Information Project name: Flamingo (FLM)
Project profile: Flamingo is a Neo-based interoperability full-stack DeFi protocol. FLM token is the governance token of the Flamingo platform. FLM holders can vote to change platform parameters, decide whether to issue additional FLM tokens, etc.