MXC launched the 2nd session yield mining product - stake MX to mine POLS on September 30. It was sold out in the first few seconds. After receiving user's suggestions and in order to enable more users to join the yield mining, MXC will set no hard cap for MX token to mine POLS. The details are as follows:
1. Starting at 17:30 UTC+8, October 1st.
2. Hard cap: no hard cap
3. Entry standard: 100 MX
4. Est. annualized yield rate: the real yield calculated based on the proportion between user's staking MX amount and the total staked amount on MXC.
5. Locking period: 2 Days
6. Yield distribution: If locking on T day, yield began to be counted on T+1 day and yield distribution starts at T+2 day.
7. Unlocking time: Unlock automatically after maturity.
8. Participation: Login > PoS Pool > DeFi Mining > POLS mining
Note: For users who joined the yield mining on September 30, the first-day yield will be distributed to your account today. The remain yield will be calculated in proportion to the toal staked amount of MX token of the updated rules thereof.
Find us on:
MXC trading: https://t.me/MXCtrade
Register an account of MXC here:
Enjoying your trade on MXC.
The MXC team
October 1, 2020