According to the news from Aave official, Aave has passed the voting of the plan about migrating Aave Protocol（LEND）to Aave Protocol（AAVE). The migration has started since block height 10,978,863 and MXC exchange will support this migration, more details are as following:
Arrangement for spot trading:
- MXC will close the deposit for LEND at 18:00 (UTC+8) October 4, 2020, and delist LEND/USDT trading pair, and users’ open orders will be canceled. After delisting, we will take a snapshot of the user's position. After the snapshot, the we will swap AAVE as the ratio of 100:1 (100LEND=1AAVE) for our users at the first time;
- If you want to swap LEDN to AAVE, please make sure deposit LEDN to MXC exchange before 18:00(UTC+8) October 4, 2020, and we will take all the swap matters for our users; If you don’t want to swap LEDN to AAVE, please make sure you will withdraw your LEDN before 18:00(UTC+8) October 4, 2020.
- MXC exchange has already opened the AAVE trading, deposit and withdraw.
Arrangement for contract trading:
- MXC exchange will delist LENDUSDT perceptual swap at 19:00 (UTC+8) on October 9, 2020. Please close your positions before the delisting, and cancel your open orders. For those who don’t close their positions, system will automatically settle the order according to market price.
- AAVEUSDT perceptual swap will be listed at 16:00 (UTC+8) on October 16, 2020, more details will be announced later.
Arrangement for Leveraged ETF and Margin Trading
1. MXC will delist LEND3L/USDT, LEND3S/USDT, LEND3BULL/USDT and LEND3BEAR/USDT trading pairs at 19:00 (UTC+8), October 9. Users with positions or open orders of the trading pairs above shall close or cancel them in advance, or the system will automatically close them at market price at 19:00 (UTC+8), October 9.
2. Once the AAVE leveraged ETFs are prepared, the listing announcement will be posted to have users be informed.
More migration information, please check: https://medium.com/aave/migration-and-staking-101-fe8fda3e2a30
Find us on:
MXC trading: https://t.me/MXCtrade
Enjoying your trade on MXC.
The MXC team
October 3, 2020