It is estimated that Bitcoin Cash (BCH) hard fork will be carried out at 20:00 (UTC+8), Nov.15. The following are the schedules for the BCH hard fork:
1. MXC will pause BCH deposit and withdrawal service at 14:00 (UTC+8), Nov.15. Claiming BCH forked coin will also be suspended at the same time.
2. If the hard fork success, MXC will temporarily close the trading for BCH and BCHN at 20:00 (UTC+8), Nov.15. Users with positions or open orders shall close or cancel them in advance, or the system will close/cancel them automatically and the assets will be returned to your spot account.
3. After BCH hark fork complete, MXC will record user's BCH holdings and airdrop the forked coin.
4. MXC will resume BCH trading service at 21:30 (UTC+8), Nov.15. BCHN will inherit the name of BCH, K line and BCH/USDT trading pair. The original BCHN/USDT trading pair will be delisted.
5. The deposit and withdrawal service will be resumed as soon as the network becomes stable. The specific resumption time will be announce in follow-up announcement. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Find us on:
MXC trading: https://t.me/MXCtrade
Register an account of MXC here:
Enjoying your trade on MXC.
The MXC team
November 13, 2020