According to recent news regarding the Ethereum upgrade, the Ethereum 2.0 staking deposit contract has reached the minimum deposit requirement for the launch of Phase 0, which is scheduled to take place on December 1st, 2020. Following the launch of ETH2.0, ETH holders will be able to participate in PoS staking by deposing their ETH on ETH2.0 to earn rewards.
But the staking barrior is high. To enable more users to participate, MXC will support ETH2.0 staking service with easily one-click operation. Users can convert their ETH into BETH to participate in ETH 2.0 PoS staking. Besides, MXC will enable the trading for BETH/USDT trading pair at a proper time.
The staking service will be enabled very soon. The specific participation method and the entrance will be informed in follow-up announcement.
ETH2.0 Staking Rules:
1. Staking ratio: 1 ETH : 1 BETH; Holding BETH means participating in ETH2.0 staking.
2. Price of BETH: it will be showed after BETH/USDT trading pair enables.
3. Entry standard: 0.1 ETH
4. Staking yield: MXC will distribute the staking yield for participants after deducting the cost.
1. According to ETH2.0 blockchain rules, staking ETH is unidirectional operation. That means the staked ETH cannot be retrieved.
2. The yearly yield percentage of ETH2.0 staking is related to the amount of ETH being staked.
Users can deposit ETH on MXC to participate in ETH2.0 staking with one-click operation at any time. Thank you for your support.