MXC will support SPARK airdrop program for XRP holders. The specifics are as follows:
1. MXC will temporarily suspend XRP deposit and withdrawal service at 06:00 (UTC+8) on Dec.12. The trading will not be affected.
2. User's XRP holdings will be recorded by the system at the first XRP ledger time at 08:00 (UTC+8), Dec.12.
3. SPARK airdrop per user = Total SPARK amount received by MXC * user's XRP holding percentage;
User's XRP holding percentage = user's XRP holding amount / Total XRP amount on MXC
4. According to official schedule, 15% SPARK will be released upon the launch of SPARK mainnet (in about 6 months), and the remaining 85% is scheduled to be released in 25 ~ 34 months. MXC will distribute the SPARK token to users at regular intervals after we receive the SPARK token.
5. MXC will resume XRP deposit and withdrawal service once the airdrop complete. The specific resumption time will be informed in our follow-up announcement.