MXC will distribute new COVER tokens for COVER token holders at a ratio of 1:1. The details are as follows:
1. MXC will suspend COVER/USDT trading pair at 12:00 (UTC+8), December 31, 2020.
2. MXC will take a snapshot to record the user's COVER position in spot account after suspending COVER/USDT trading pair at 12:00 (UTC+8), December 31, 2020. MXC will ensure a 1:1 exchange for all users based on the snapshot results, and the loss of exposure will be borne by MXC.
3. For those Cover deposits have not been received after MXC suspending the deposit service, the COVER team responded that the transfer address after specified block height will receive an airdrop on the exchange or wallet before the transfer.
4. MXC will be distributed new Cover tokens to users in time after receiving the airdrop.
5. Please pay attention to follow-up announcements regarding deposit and withdrawal service about new Cover token.