1. The bonus can only be used for Futures transactions, and the earning part can be withdrawn; the bonus itself cannot be withdrawn.
2. The bonus can be used as a margin for trading, and can also be used for trading fees, losses, and funding costs.
3. Any asset transfer out of the futures account will result in the bonus being cleared.
4. The bonus has a valid period of 30 days. It will be taken back after expiry. Please be cautious of the liquidation risks due to the taken-back of the futures bonus.
How to check your bonus:
1. Bonus balance: The bonus will be distributed to your Futures account. You can check it through: APP >> Asset >> Futures.
2.You can log into the official website via https://www.mexc.com and check it in "Derivatives" - "Futures" - "Swap Orders" -"Capital Flow".
Resurrection Card Instruction
1. Use: Users can get a chance of resurrection by using the Futures liquidation subsidy card if he or she is liquidated when trading any perpetual contract in MEXC.
2. Subsidy amount: The platform will give users 1/3 of the initial margin amount of the liquidation as subsidy, up to the face value of the resurrection card.
3. Time limit: The resurrection card can only be used for the liquidation happened during the activity. Users must contact the staff to use the resurrection card within 24 hours from the time when he or she liquidated. The card cannot be used beyond the time limit.
4. Invalidation: The resurrection card becomes invalid if it has been used or expired.
How to get:
The resurrection card will be issued in the form of airdrop, and it must be obtained after registration and verification by contacting the staff during the relevant activity.