MXC will list BitDNS(DNS) on the Innovation board and open trading for DNS/USDT trading pair. The specific timeline is shown below.
1.Deposit & Withdrawal: opened
2. Trading: 20:00, January 6 (UTC +8)
Note: the price may move greatly for projects on Innovation Board, please be cautious of the risks.
The 16th Session "MX DeFi" Goes Live - Stake USDT, DNS to Earn Yield of BitDNS (DNS)
The 16th session of "MX DeFi" Yield Mining is coming. Users can stake MX, USDT or BTC to earn liquidity yield of BitDNS (DNS). The staking period will last 4 days. The details are as follow:
1. Activity starting time: 15:00, January 4th(UTC+8), 2021. The activity page will be online at the same time.
2. Staking period: January 4th - January 7th (4 days in total)
3. Staking coins and yield allocation:
USDT: no hard cap; a total of 30,000 DNS liquidity yield (60% of the yield pool)
DNS: no hard cap; a total of 20,000 DNS liquidity yield (40% of the yield pool)
4. Participation method:
Login MXC website > "MX DeFi" > find relevant product to join
MXC APP > Homepage > "MX DeFi" > find relevant product to join
5. Liquidity yield calculation (daily):
User's daily yield amount = (User's staking value / total staking value) * Yield supply of the day
For example: Suppose user A stake 10,000 USDT to earn DNS, the yield supply of T day is 5,000 DNS for USDT pool, and the total staking value of T day (snapshot taking on T+1 day) is 500,000 USDT, then, User A can earn a yield of:
(10,000 / 500,000) * 5,000 DNS = 100 DNS
1. Entry standard: 1 USDT, 20 DNS respectively
2. If a users join staking on T day, he/she can unlocking the coin on the T+1 day;
3. The yield is calculated daily, and will be distributed to user's account on the next day.