MXC will list acBTC (AC) on the Innovation board and open trading for AC/USDT trading pair. At the same time, MXC will launch the 17th session "MX DeFi". The specific timeline is shown below.
1.Deposit & Withdrawal: opened
2. Trading: 16:00 (UTC+8), January 12
Note: the price may move greatly for projects on Innovation Board, please be cautious of the risks.
The 17th Session "MX DeFi" - Stake MX, USDT, BTC to Earn Yield of AC (acBTC)
The 17th session of "MX DeFi" Yield Mining is coming. Users can stake MX, USDT or BTC to earn liquidity yield of AC. The staking period will last 5 days. The details are as follow:
1. Staking period: January 11th - January 15th (5 days in total)
2. Staking coins and yield allocation:
MX: no hard cap; a total of 21,000 AC liquidity yield (60% of the yield pool)
USDT: no hard cap; a total of 7,000 AC liquidity yield (20% of the yield pool)
BTC: no hard cap; a total of 7,000 AC liquidity yield (20% of the yield pool)
3. Participation method:
Login MXC website > "MX DeFi" > find relevant product to join
MXC APP > Homepage > "MX DeFi" > find relevant product to join
4. Liquidity yield calculation (daily):
User's daily yield amount = (User's staking value / total staking value) * Yield supply of the day
For example: Suppose user A stake 10,000 USDT to earn AC, the yield supply of T day is 1,400 AC for USDT pool, and the total staking value of T day (snapshot taking on T+1 day) is 500,000 USDT, then, User A can earn a yield of:
(10,000 / 500,000) * 1,400 AC = 28 AC
1. Entry standard: 10MX, 1 USDT, 0.001 BTC respectively
2. If a users join staking on T day, he/she can unlocking the coin on the T+1 day;
3. The yield is calculated daily, and will be distributed to user's account on the next day.