To better support the development of DeFi ecosystem, MXC will launch PBTC35A-DeFi Mining Product at 11:30(UTC+8), January 18. Users can minetoken reward by locking . The details are as follows:
1. Entry Standard:(hard cap: )
2. Est. annualized yield rate: the initial APY is . the actual yield will be adjusted daily according to actual conditions.
3. Min. locking period: 7 days
4. Yield distribution: the yield will be distributed daily.
5. The yield will betoken reward.
6. Unlocking time: After 7 days, users can choose to unlock at any time, and the unfreezing period of unlocking is 1 day.
7. How to participate?
Web: Log in to the official website > Click MX DeFi > Click DeFi Mining > Find PBTC35A-DeFi Mining and click Stake
App: Homepage > Find MX DeFi in the middle > Click DeFi Mining > Find PBTC35A-DeFi Mining click Stake
(The information is from the Internet. It is for reference only)
Project name: POW BTC-35W/T （pBTC35A）
Mars is the first Ethereum-based, decentralized standardized hashrate protocol. Mars Project combines standardized hashrate product and liquidity mining together, packing POW mining into an on-chain protocol. The protocol consists of pBTC35A tokens and MARS token.
2.1 billion MARS tokens will be released over four years. 75% of the total offering will be sent to users, 20% will be distributed to Mars Project team for maintenance and further issuing pBTC35A tokens. The remaining 5% will be allocated to sustain the Mars Foundation.