MXC will list VELO on the Innovation board and open trading for VELO/USDT trading pair at 17:00 (UTC+8), March 11th, 2021. And MXC will launch the 38th session "MX DeFi" on March 11th. The details are as follows.
The 38th Session "MX DeFi" - Stake USDT, MX, BTC, ETH to Earn Yield VELO
Together with VELO's listing, MXC will launch the 38th "MX DeFi" Session to enable mining on VELO tokens from March 11th to March 14th. Throughout the campaign, users can stake USDT, MX, BTC or ETH to earn liquidity yield on VELO. The staking period will last 4 days. Details as follows:
1. Campaign start time: 12:00 (UTC+8), March 11th, 2021
2. Staking period: March 11th - March 14th (4 days in total)
3.The total yield pool includes 30,000 VELO tokens. Hard cap and allocation details to each staking crypto asset are as follows:
USDT: no hard cap; a total of 9,000 VELO liquidity yield (30% of the yield pool)
MX: no hard cap; a total of 6,000 VELO liquidity yield (20% of the yield pool)
BTC: no hard cap; a total of 6,000 VELO liquidity yield (20% of the yield pool)
ETH: no hard cap; a total of 9,000 VELO liquidity yield (30% of the yield pool)
4. Ways to participate:
a). Through MXC.com: Login onto MXC.com > select “MX DeFi” > in the Launchpool, find “Stake to mine VELO” to join
b). Through MXC App: Login through MXC App’s homepage > find “MX DeFi” > find “Stake to mine VELO” to join
5. Liquidity yield calculation (daily):
User’s daily yield amount = (User’s staking value / total staking value) * Yield supply of the day
For example: Suppose user A stakes 10,000 MX to earn VELO, the yield supply of T day is 1500 VELO for MX pool, and the total staking value of T day (snapshot taking on T+1 day) is 500,000 MX, then, User A can earn a yield of:
(10,000 / 500,000) * 1500 VELO = 30 VELO
1. Minimum Entry Requirement: 1 USDT, 0.001 BTC, 10 MX, 0.01 ETH respectively
2. If a user join staking on day T, he/she can unlock the stake token on day T+1;
3. The yield is calculated daily, and will be distributed to user’s account on the next day.
VELO Will be Listed on Innovation Board
1. Deposit & Withdrawal: opened
2. VELO/USDT Trading: 17:00 (UTC+8), March 11th
1. The price may move greatly for projects on Innovation Board, please be cautious of the risks.
2. As of 10:00 (UTC+8) on March 11, 2021, the price of the VELO in the secondary market is 1.22 USDT. Please pay attention to the risks and do not chase high.
Project Name: VELO
Official Website: https://velo.org/
Total Supply: 30,000,000,000 VELO
Circulation: 43,000,000 VELO
VELO, is a blockchain-based backbone for the unique federated credit exchange network of traditional finance and crypto-finance partners, serving as the universally interoperable crypto-fiat bridge that delivers a wide set of real economy financial applications.
Cryptocurrency investment is subject to high market risk. Please make your investments cautiously. MXC Exchange will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your investment losses.
Find us on:
MXC trading: https://t.me/MXCtrade
Enjoying your trade on MXC.
The MXC team
March 11, 2021