According to the official announcement by Zel (ZEL), MXC is pleased to inform you that we will support the upgrade, automatically converting all users’ ZEL to FLUX at a 1:1 ratio.
1. MXC has now disabled deposit and withdrawal for ZEL.
2. At 00:00 on March 27, 2021 (UTC+8), the ZEL/USDT trading will be suspended. Users are requested to cancel the pending order as soon as possible. For better management of your funds, we recommend that you cancel your pending orders for ZEL as soon as possible.
3. FLUX/USDT will be launched after the completion has been done. The specific upgrade completion time will be notified separately via MXC official website.
1. When the snapshot is generated, if ZEL is withdrawn or not in the account, it will not be included in the statistics.
2. This snapshot only record the ZEL positions in spot accounts, not the positions in margin and other accounts.
3.Details in regards to KDA airdrops for FLUX holders will be announced after comfirming with ZEL official team.Related follow-ups to this subject will be announced separately.
Find us on:
MXC trading: https://t.me/MXCtrade
Enjoying your trade on MXC.
The MXC team
March 27, 2021