MXC will support network upgrade and hard fork of Kava (KAVA) & IRISnet (IRIS), the details are as follows:
1. Suspension of deposit and withdrawal time: March 31, 2021, 18:00 (UTC+8)
2. Resumption of deposit and withdrawal time: After confirming that both KAVA & IRIS hard fork is stable, the deposit and withdrawal function will be resumed. Please pay attention to the follow-up announcement for a specific time.
During the hard fork and network upgrade, transactions will not be affected.
MXC will assist users with any technical issues during the hard fork.
During the hard fork & network upgrade, no new fork coins will be generated.
MXC will resume deposit & withdrawal function once the hard fork & network upgrade of KAVA & IRIS are completed & tested for stability, no further announcement will be made.
- Kava 5 Launch Post-Mortem
- Kava 5.1 Upgrade Proposal
- IRISnet Mainnet 1.1 Upgrade Announcement: Support Coinswap and Other Apps
Cryptocurrency is subjected to high market risk. Please choose your investments cautiously. MXC Exchange will make the best efforts to choose high quality tokens, but will not be responsible for your investment losses.
Follow us on our socials:
MXC trading: https://t.me/MXCtrade
Refer a friend to enjoy 50% rebate, create your personalized invitation link today:
Enjoy your trade on MXC.
The MXC team
March 30, 2021