In order to thank VELO community members support, VELO team decided to launch "VELO Deposit and Trading Contest - 10,000 VELO to be Won" activity. The details are as follows:
Activity Period: 21:00, Mar 25 - 21:00, Mar 29 (UTC+8)
Activity A: Join in the deposit contest to win from a 5,000 VELO prize pool
Users whose Cumulative Minimum Net Deposit Vol. (VELO) is no less than 50 VELO are eligible to share 2,000 VELO in proportion of the users’ Cumulative Net Deposit Vol.; Users whose Cumulative Minimum Net Deposit Vol. (VELO) is no less than 200 VELO are eligible to share 3,000 VELO in proportion of the users’ Cumulative Net Deposit Vol.
Note: VELO’s deposit and withdrawal services on XLM protocol have opened. You can deposit or withdraw VELO tokens on MXC Exchange in either ERC20 or XLM formats.
Activity B: Join in the trading contest to win from a 5,000 VELO prize pool
To be eligible to claim from the 5,000 VELO prize pool for this activity, users have to trade VELO/USDT with a minimum trading volume of 300 VELO to participate in the reward sharing.
The reward details are as shown below:
|Rank||Prize (VELO)||Cumulative Minimum Trading Vol. (VELO)|
|Participation Prize||Share 1,600 VELO in proportion of users’ trading vol.||300|
1. The reward will be distributed within 7 days after the activity ends, users can check it in [D/W History] - [Other records].
2. Net deposit = Deposit - Withdrawal; Valid Trading Volume = Buys + Sells. Transfer amount between accounts will be excluded.
3. Users participating in this event must complete the required KYC verification before the end of the event to be deemed eligible to claim the rewards.
4. Wash trading and any cheating conduct are prohibited. Otherwise, MXC has the right to deprive the prize, even freeze the account.
5. This activity was initiated by the VELO project party, and the rewards are provided by the project party. All participating users are deemed to participate voluntarily. The activity does not constitute any investment advice.
6. MXC reserves the final right to interpret.
Thanks for your support. Looking forward to your participation!
Find us on:
MXC trading: https://t.me/MXCtrade
Enjoy your trades on MXC.
The MXC team
Mar 25, 2021