The 17th session of "Voting to Extend the Assessment Periods and Share Trading Fee" has concluded. The voting results are as below:
MXC will extend the corresponding number of days for the tokens above starting at 16:00 (UTC+8) on June 13, 2021. During the extended period, the MX tokens used in the voting will be frozen. The frozen MX can neither be traded nor transferred, but it will still be available for M-Day and SpaceM event. Users who want to "unfreeze" MX token can refer to the following "Unlocking Rules" below.
1. Users who participate in the voting can share 50% of the total trading fee during the extended days of the project according to the proportion of the number of votes.
2. After the voting, the rewards will be distributed every 7 days starting from 16:00 (UTC+8) on June 13, 2021, and the rewards of this week will be distributed in the following week.
3. Rewards will be distributed to your spot account in the form of USDT, and the trading fee for ETH trading pairs will be converted into USDT at the average closing price within 7 days.
User are able to unlock the voted MX token before the agreed date. Details are as below:
1. Unlocking entrance: Website homepage > Activity > Assessment Zone Voting > My Vote
2. Unlocking rules: Users can unlock the MX token in different batches based on real need. There will no processing fees when unlocking, but the USDT fee reward during the freezing period needs to be returned, and the deduction will be made by deducting MX with the equivalent value of USDT.
3. Unlocking MX will influence the extended days of the project. Every 10,000 MX unlocked, 24h extended time will be reduced. The round up method will be used to update the extending period.
For example, if Project A has a vote of 361,987 MX token, and 59,403 MX token will be unlocked, the remaining extending days of Project A will be: (361,987 - 59,403) /10,000 = 31 days
4. When unlocking MX token causes the extended period of a project less than 24h, MXC will hide & delist the project or perform N+1 voting.
Follow us on our socials: