Due to the recent delisting of BABYDOGE, we have faced several repeated enquiries from users on how to withdraw their remaining tokens. Please note that withdrawals are still open. Users may follow the steps below to make a withdrawal of their remaining BABYDOGE holding.
1. On the MEXC app, click [Assets] - [Spot]. Make sure [Hide small assets] is not checked before proceeding to the next step.
2. Click [Withdrawal] and key in BABYDOGE on the search bar to proceed.
3. After completing the search, BABYDOGE should show up. Click on BABYDOGE to proceed.
4. Enter the amount of BABYDOGE you wish to withdraw or simply select [All] to input all tokens currently on your MEXC wallet.
5. Input your desired BEP-20 Withdrawal Address as shown in the image above and tap [Confirm] to proceed.
6. Click on [Get code] to retrieve a verification code on your registered e-mail. Then, enter the verification code sent to your email.
7. Retrieve the 6 digit code from your Google Authenticator app and paste it into the [GA Code] field. Then, click on [Confirm] to complete the withdrawal process.