MEXC Global will support the network upgrade and hard fork for Firo (FIRO). Specific details and timeline are as follows:
- Suspend FIRO’s deposit and withdrawal services from 2021-08-26 07:30 (UTC) onwards. FIRO network upgrade and a hard fork will commence at the Firo block height of 401,580, or around 2021-08-26 07:30 (UTC).
- Resume FIRO’s deposit and withdrawal services once we deem the network to be stable. Please stay tuned for the latest announcement.
- Trading of FIRO will not be affected during the upgrade and hard fork.
- The Firo (FIRO) network upgrade and hard fork will take place at Firo block height of 401,580. The estimated time is for users’ reference only and is subjected to change according to block propagation times.
- The FIRO network upgrades and hard fork will not generate new tokens.
- Please leave sufficient time for deposits to be processed in full prior to the suspension time above.
- MEXC will handle all technical requirements involved for all users holding FIRO in their MEXC accounts.
For more information, please refer to Firo v0.14.8.0
Cryptocurrency is subjected to high market risk. Please choose your investments cautiously. MEXC Global will make best efforts to choose high-quality tokens, but will not be responsible for your investment losses. As a digital asset trading platform that respects the community, MEXC adheres to the principle of truthful, transparent and fair trading with no malicious intent. We are committed to providing users with safer, more efficient, and more reliable digital assets trading.
Follow us on our socials:
MEXC trading: https://t.me/MEXCTradeofficial
Refer a friend to enjoy high rebate, create your personalized invitation link today:
Enjoy trading on MEXC,
The MEXC Team,