MEXC Global will support the network upgrade and hard fork for Cortex (CTXC). Specific details and timeline are as follows:
- Suspend CTXC's deposit and withdrawal services from 2021-09-21 22:00 (UTC) onwards. CTXC network upgrade and a hard fork will commence around 2021-09-22 00:00 (UTC).
- Resume CTXC’s deposit and withdrawal services once we deem the network to be stable. No further announcement will be made to notify when it resumes.
- Trading of CTXC will not be affected during the upgrade and hard fork.
- The Cortex (CTXC) network upgrade and hard fork will happen at CTXC block height of 4,650,000. The estimated time is for users’ reference only and is subject to change depending on block propagation times.
- The CTXC network upgrades and hard fork will not generate new tokens.
- Please leave sufficient time for deposits to be processed in full prior to the suspension time above.
- MEXC will handle all technical requirements involved for all users holding CTXC in their MEXC accounts.
For more information, please refer to :
Cryptocurrency is subjected to high market risk. Please choose your investments cautiously. MEXC Global will make best efforts to choose high-quality tokens, but will not be responsible for your investment losses. As a digital asset trading platform that respects the community, MEXC adheres to the principle of truthful, transparent and fair trading with no malicious intent. We are committed to providing users with safer, more efficient, and more reliable digital assets trading.
Follow us on our socials:
MEXC trading: https://t.me/MEXCTradeofficial
Refer a friend to enjoy high rebate, create your personalized invitation link today:
Enjoy trading on MEXC,
The MEXC Team,