MEXC Global will replace the contract address for Baanx (BXX). Specific details and timeline are as follows:
1) Suspend BXX’s deposit and withdrawal services from 2021-12-08 10:30 (UTC) onwards. Once contract address replaced completely, deposit and withdrawal services will resume immediately, no further announcement will be made.
2) After the token migration, the old BXX tokens will be renamed as BXXOLD, and the new tokens’ ticker will still be BXX.
3) New Contract Address (ERC-20) : 0x6b1a8f210ec6b7b6643cea3583fb0c079f367898
- Trading of BXX will not be affected during the upgrade.
- The BXX network upgrade will not generate new tokens.
- Please leave sufficient time for deposits to be processed in full prior to the suspension time above.
- MEXC will handle all technical requirements involved for all users holding BXX in their MEXC accounts.
Cryptocurrency is subjected to high market risk. Please choose your investments cautiously. MEXC Global will make best efforts to choose high quality tokens, but will not be responsible for your investment losses. As a digital asset trading platform that respects the community, MEXC adheres to the principle of truthful, transparent and fair trading with no malicious intent. We are committed to providing users with safer, more efficient, and more reliable digital assets trading.
Follow us on our socials:
MEXC trading: https://t.me/MEXCTradeofficial