- The Ethereum (ETH) network upgrade and hard fork will take place at ETH mainnet block height of 13,773,000 or at approximately 2021-12-09 20:00 (UTC). Deposits and withdrawals of all tokens on the ETH network will be suspended starting from approximately 2021-12-09 19:55 (UTC).
- The trading of ETH and other ERC-20 tokens will not be affected during the upgrade.
- The Ethereum (ETH) network upgrade and hard fork will take place at ETH mainnet block height of 13,773,000. The estimated time is for users’ reference only.
- MEXC will handle all technical requirements involved for all users holding ETH and other ERC-20 tokens in their MEXC accounts.
- The Ethereum (ETH) network upgrade and hard fork will not result in new tokens being created.
- We will reopen deposits and withdrawals for ETH and other ERC-20 tokens once we deem the upgraded network to be stable, and we will not notify users in a further announcement.
Cryptocurrency investment is subject to high market risk. Please make your investments cautiously. MEXC Global will make best efforts to choose high-quality tokens, but will not be responsible for your investment losses. As a digital asset trading platform that respects the community, MEXC adheres to the principle of truthful, transparent and fair trading, with no malicious intent. We are committed to providing users with a service that is safer, more efficient, and more reliable for the trading of digital assets.
Find us on:
MEXC trading: https://t.me/MEXCTradeofficial
Refer a friend to enjoy a high rebate, create your personalized invitation link today: https://www.mexc.com/invite
Enjoy trading on MEXC.
The MEXC Team
06 December 2021