- The Flow (FLOW) network upgrade will take place at approximately 2021-12-08 16:00 (UTC). Deposits and withdrawals of FLOW will be suspended starting from approximately 2021-12-08 15:00 (UTC).
- The trading of FLOW will not be affected during the upgrade.
- The Flow (FLOW) network upgrade will take place at at approximately 2021-12-08 16:00 (UTC). The estimated time is for users’ reference only and is subject to change depending on block propagation times.
- MEXC will handle all technical requirements involved for all users holding FLOW in their MEXC accounts.
- The Flow (FLOW) network upgrade will not result in new tokens being created.
- We will reopen deposits and withdrawals for FLOW once we deem the upgraded network to be stable, and we will not notify users in a further announcement.
- Flow Mainnet Spork on 2021-12-08 08:00am PT
- Upcoming Sporks Information About Upcoming Mainnet & Testnet Sporks
Cryptocurrency investment is subject to high market risk. Please make your investments cautiously. MEXC Global will make best efforts to choose high-quality tokens, but will not be responsible for your investment losses. As a digital asset trading platform that respects the community, MEXC adheres to the principle of truthful, transparent and fair trading, with no malicious intent. We are committed to providing users with a service that is safer, more efficient, and more reliable for the trading of digital assets.
Find us on:
MEXC trading: https://t.me/MEXCTradeofficial
Refer a friend to enjoy a high rebate, create your personalized invitation link today: https://www.mexc.com/invite
Enjoy trading on MEXC.
The MEXC Team
08 December 2021