MEXC will support the Sologenic (SOLO) Airdrop Program for XRP (XRP) holders. Deposits and withdrawals for XRP will be suspended at 2021-12-24 14:00 (UTC). Snapshots will take place at the first validated XRP ledger index number with a timestamp greater than or equal to 2021-12-24 20:00 (UTC).
The amount of airdropped SOLO tokens for an eligible user will be determined by the following formula:
SOLO amount airdropped to each user = Each user’s XRP amount at the snapshot time / Total XRP amount held by MEXC at the snapshot time * Total SOLO received by MEXC in the airdrop
- The snapshots only include XRP balances in Spot wallets.
- XRP balances under 10 XRP (including those in trade orders) would not be eligible for the airdrop.
- MEXC will distribute SOLO tokens after the project has completed the SOLO token distribution to XRP holders. We will post a further announcement once the distribution is completed.
- For the trading and listing of SOLO on MEXC, SOLO will go through the same strict listing review process as MEXC does for any other coin/token. Supporting this airdrop does not guarantee the listing of SOLO. MEXC does not guarantee any listings as per its internal policy.
- US persons, entities, and sanctioned countries are not eligible to receive this airdrop.
For further information on how SOLO will be distributed to XRP holders, please refer to:
Cryptocurrency investment is subject to high market risk. Please make your investments cautiously. MEXC Global will make the best efforts to choose high-quality tokens, but will not be responsible for your investment losses. As a digital asset trading platform that respects the community, MEXC adheres to the principle of truthful, transparent, and fair trading, with no malicious intent. We are committed to providing users with a service that is safer, more efficient, and more reliable for the trading of digital assets.
Follow us :
Refer a friend to enjoy high rebate, create your personalized invitation link today:
Enjoy trading on MEXC.
The MEXC Team
24 December 2021