MEXC has made new arrangements for the support of the Ellipsis (EPS) token migration, redenomination, and ticker change. The ticker of EPS will be updated to EPX.
The updated timeline is shown below:
- At 2022-05-09 08:00 (UTC), MEXC will suspend EPS/USDT isolated margin borrowing.
- At 2022-05-10 04:00 (UTC), MEXC will close all EPS margin positions, conduct an automatic settlement and cancel all pending EPS margin orders, and then delist the EPS/USDT isolated margin trading pair. A separate announcement will be made for relisting.
- Deposits and withdrawals of EPS have been suspended. At 2022-05-10 05:00 (UTC), MEXC will delist the EPS/USDT spot trading pair and cancel all pending EPS spot orders.
- Following this, MEXC will take snapshots of users’ EPS balances and begin the distribution of EPX to all eligible users at a ratio of 1 EPS = 88 EPX.
- 2022-05-12 04:00 (UTC), trading will then open for EPX/USDT spot trading pair.
- MEXC will make a separate announcement after the token migration is complete to notify users when deposits and withdrawals of EPX will open.
- EPX contract address:
For further information, please refer to the following:
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Thank you for your support!
Cryptocurrency investment is subject to high market risk. Please make your investments cautiously. MEXC Global will make the best efforts to choose high-quality tokens, but will not be responsible for your investment losses. As a digital asset trading platform that respects the community, MEXC adheres to the principle of truthful, transparent and fair trading with no malicious intent. We are committed to providing users with safer, more efficient, and more reliable digital assets trading.
Find us on:
MEXC trading: https://t.me/MEXCTradeofficial
Refer a friend to enjoy a high rebate; create your personalized invitation link today: https://www.MEXC.com/invite
Buy USDT Instantly here: https://otc.mexc.com/
Enjoy trading on MEXC.
The MEXC Team
9 May 2022