- The Kava (KAVA) network upgrade will take place at the Kava block height of 1,610,471, or approximately at 2022-05-25 15:00 (UTC).
- Deposits and withdrawals of KAVA will be suspended from 2022-05-25 14:00 (UTC).
- The trading of KAVA will not be affected during the network upgrade.
- The Kava (KAVA) network upgrade will take place at the Kava block height of 1,610,471, or approximately at 2022-05-25 15:00 (UTC). The estimated time is for users’ reference only.
- MEXC will handle all technical requirements involved for all users holding KAVA in their MEXC accounts.
- We will reopen deposits and withdrawals for KAVA once we deem the upgraded network to be stable, and we will not notify users in a further announcement.
Cryptocurrency investment is subject to high market risk. Please make your investments cautiously. MEXC Global will make best efforts to choose high-quality tokens, but will not be responsible for your investment losses. As a digital asset trading platform that respects the community, MEXC adheres to the principle of truthful, transparent and fair trading, with no malicious intent. We are committed to providing users with a service that is safer, more efficient, and more reliable for the trading of digital assets.
Find us on
MEXC ETF: https://t.me/MEXCETFCommunity
MEXC Futures: https://t.me/MEXCFutures
Buy USDT Instantly here: https://otc.mexc.com/
Create your own referral link today and start inviting friends to enjoy great rebates:
Enjoy trading on MEXC.
The MEXC Team
25 May 2022