To meet the trading demand of various users, MEXC will launch CEL3L/3S leveraged ETFs at 15:30 June 14, 2022 (UTC). The details are as follows:
CEL3L- 3x leverage long for CEL
CEL3S- 3x leverage short for CEL
The daily management fee rate for CEL3L/3S shall be based on the fee rate indicated on the trading page.
Trading benefits for MEXC Users
Event period: 15:30, June 14 2022 - 15:59, June 17 2022
Leveraged ETFs for this activity: CEL3L, CEL3S
[Rules and rewards]
During the event duration,
Trade CEL3L/3S with Trading volume ≥200 USDT, receive 5 USDT CEL3L Token
Trade CEL3L/3S with Trading volume≥ 500 USDT, receive 10 USDT CEL3L Token
Total prize pool: 6000 USDT.
- Trading volume = Buys + Sells
- Users must be traded within a specific time frame and complete KYC verification to receive rewards. Limited rewards are available on a first-come, first-served basis
- The prize will be distributed to the winner's account within 3 workdays. For the users who meet the activity requirements, please check the reward distribution in [Assets] - [Spot ] - [D/W History] - [Other Records]. If you encounter any problems related to the event, please add : Telegram- micheal_88
- Wash trading and any cheating conduct are prohibited. Otherwise, MEXC has the right to deprive the prize, even freeze the account.
- MEXC reserves the final right to interpret.
Cryptocurrency investment is subject to high market risk. Please make your investments cautiously. MEXC Global will make best efforts to choose high-quality tokens, but will not be responsible for your investment losses. As a digital asset trading platform that respects the community, MEXC adheres to the principle of truthful, transparent and fair trading, with no malicious intent. We are committed to providing users with a service that is safer, more efficient, and more reliable for the trading of digital assets.
Follow us :
Refer a friend to enjoy high rebate, create your personalized invitation link today:
Buy USDT Instantly here: https://otc.mexc.com/
Enjoy trading on MEXC.
The MEXC Team
14 June 2022
Article is closed for comments.