- The Ethereum (ETH) network upgrade will take place at the Ethereum block height of 15,050,000, or approximately at 2022-06-30 10:43 (UTC). Deposits and withdrawals of ETH and ERC-20 tokens will be suspended starting from 2022-06-30 10:00 (UTC).
- The trading of ETH and ERC-20 tokens will not be affected during the network upgrade.
- The Ethereum (ETH) network upgrade will occur at the Ethereum block height of 15,050,000. The estimated time is for users’ reference only.
- MEXC will handle all technical requirements involved for all users holding ETH and ERC-20 tokens in their MEXC accounts.
- We will reopen deposits and withdrawals for ETH and ERC-20 tokens once we deem the upgraded network to be stable, and we will not notify users in a further announcement.
Ethereum Gray Glacier Upgrade Announcement
Cryptocurrency investment is subject to high market risk. Please make your investments cautiously. MEXC Global will make the best efforts to choose high-quality tokens, but will not be responsible for your investment losses. As a digital asset trading platform that respects the community, MEXC adheres to the principle of truthful, transparent, and fair trading, with no malicious intent. We are committed to providing users with a service that is safer, more efficient, and more reliable for the trading of digital assets.
Find us on:
MEXC trading: https://t.me/MEXCTradeofficial
Enjoy trading on MEXC.
The MEXC Team
29 June 2022